11/10/12

Utopian Dreams


Utopian Dreams


I’m going down to the land and the fields
Get myself back to the earth
Bathe my soul in the free flowing rivers
Open my heart for rebirth

I’m going to live with the beautiful people
The sons and the daughters of Eve
Lend my hands to the gardens of Gaia
A crown of bright flowers for to weave

I’ll burn the ways of an angry world behind me
Rise through the ashes of their fear
Join as one with my brothers and sisters
Create a new brave world for us here

From the soils that our fingers are turning
Sowing the seeds of our tree
Under the leaves of our love and our learning
Our children will grow to be free

I’m going down to the fields of our Mother
Back to the source of the stream
There I’ll dance and I’ll sing in her meadows
A song of Utopian dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment